If you have a problem with high CPU usage of your Windows PC/laptop, please continue reading to learn how to fix the Host Superfetch Service to solve your high CPU usage problem.
Do you have a computer at home? If this is the case, your computer may have a problem you can’t manage and the drive is almost 100% full thanks to the Host Service’s Superfetch system. If you’re involved in this problem, it’s a good solution to get out.
This article is entirely devoted to the management of this critical situation. Before you know how to solve the problem of high CPU usage, you need to know what the Host Superfetch Service really is. By reading the document Service Host Superfetch, you will get an accurate picture of your problem.
How do you set the host service superoperation to use high-resolution CPU?
Contents of this article
What do you mean by the super purchase of the reception service?
Superfetch is considered part of Windows Vista and beyond. This technology allows Windows to manage random memory so that your applications run efficiently. It helps essential Windows components and third-party applications to quickly perform routine tasks. To perform these tasks, Superfetch reads and stores data from frequently used applications directly from RAM, instead of restoring them to disk.
Super bait is a bit like dry fish. It moves all your shared files to Random Access Memory (RAM) for faster program loading. However, if your system does not have the latest software, the Superfetch service host can easily cause high CPU usage. The problem is not always the high CPU usage caused by this service. It all depends on the service to maximize the performance of your system.
If you notice that your Windows 10 PC uses most of your processor, please read our steps and bonus tips to avoid such a problem. There are many ways to use windows that complain about this problem. However, there is no need to worry because this problem can be solved. So you can try our real solutions to overcome the problem of high CPU usage with the Host Superfetch Service.
What are the advantages of the superfetch service provider?
- It studies and verifies the applications and programs you use most often. So it can be recognized and opened much faster.
- RAM is the one that reads these applications, but not the hard drive. Using Service Host Superfetch is much more efficient because the computer input for opening the application is done with less effort, saving you a lot of time.
What is the relationship between a high CPU consumption and the host of the super-search service?
In order for the Superfetch service host to work properly, a high CPU utilization is required. Or this service can fail, cause confusion and disrupt everything. In addition, it will disrupt the normal operation of the computer, including games and other important applications. Therefore, the host of the Superfetch service uses a lot of CPU. However, there are several ways to repair the Host Superfetch service to solve the problem of high CPU usage, as follows:
1. Disable Superfetch host service to overcome high CPU usage
Although Superfetch mandates efficient downloading and reduces download time, it is considered a cause of CPU performance issues in Windows 8 and other versions of Windows, including Windows 10. However, you can disable this service.
Method 1: Disable the Superfetch service in Windows version
- Step one: You can also press Windows + R and type in the search field of Windows 10 Run up. You must then enter the services. msc in the field with the name Open and then select OK.
- Step two: Next, right-click the super receiver name, select Properties, select Stop in the pop-up windows, and then select Disable the startup type from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Deactivation of the super receiver with command line
- Step one: Click Start and locate the command line, right-click, click Run as Administrator, and then click Yes to continue.
- Step two: You should try the net.exe stop sysmain command instead of the above command being invalid.
- You’ll have to wait a while to see if your computer works better or not. You can even check your computer’s CPU usage in Task Manager. If you look at the % in the Process tab and see that it is not 100%, it means that the problem is solved.
Method 3: Disabling over-acceptance with the Windows registry
You can even disable Superfetch from the Windows registry. Just perform certain operations to turn it off.
- Step one: You can also press Windows + R and then type Run in the search box. Then you must type regedit into the Open field and press the Enter key.
- Step two: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Session Manager/MemoryManagement/PreetchParameters in the registry editor window.
- Step three: Click the Enabled Superfetch command and set it to 0 to disable it. Then press OK.
After following this procedure, restart your computer to see if the problem has been solved.
2. Troubleshooting the Superfetch service host for a high performance CPU problem
When upgrading Windows, this results in an unusually high CPU consumption. However, you can perform a one-time troubleshooting session to solve the problem.
- Click the Windows key on your keyboard and click Control Panel.
- Press System and Security and select the category.
- Press Security and Maintenance, and then Troubleshoot.
- Now click on Correct Windows Update Problems and then click on Next.
- If you are an administrator, click Try to find and fix the problem.
In this article you will learn more about the Host Superfetch service and how to stop it to solve the problem of high CPU usage. This allows you to optimize the performance of your computer and use your processor normally using any registry entry.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky, for further updates visit omgeeky.com.
superfetch task manager,service host high disk usage,service host delivery optimization,sedlauncher.,antimalware service executable high disk,microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk,service host superfetch disable,service host sysmain high disk usage,wsappx high disk,system high disk usage,service host superfetch 100,too many service host,what is superfetch,superfetch not in services,service host sysmain high disk usage reddit,service host superfetch using lots of disk,svchost. local system disk usage,service host use many ram,microsoft store install service high cpu,servicehostcpp,how to turn off service host superfetch,localsystemnetworkrestricted disk usage,service host bug,service host: dns client high cpu,service host: local system high disk reddit,superfetch is not running,superfetch reddit,superfetch new name,services to disable for gaming,gaming task manager,what is superfetch and why do i need it,windows audio high cpu,hp processes,service host local system high memory,service host: network service using internet,service host sysmain high cpu reddit,wsappx high cpu,antimalware service executable high cpu,svchost local,svchost exe local service network,service host superfetch high disk usage,disable superfetch,service host: network service high cpu,service host: network service high network usage,service host local system high cpu reddit